- Do you still ask guests to wear masks in the resort?
- Yes, we still request guests and staff to all wear masks in public spaces around the resort as an added measure of safety.
2. Do I have to pay an entrance fee?
Overnight guests do not need to pay an entrance fee, but visitors for the day do.
3. Do kids need to pay the full/adult fee?
- Infants and children up to 3 years old can share their companions’ existing bed.
- Children 4 years old and above will need to pay the full fees; additional charge of PhP 1,250/ PhP 2,000 with set breakfast applies.
4. How much for a day trip to Matabungkay?
- Adults: PhP 400 Children
- 4-10 years old: PhP 350.00
- Children under 3 years old: FREE
- Adults: PhP 500.00
- Children 4-10 years old: PhP 450.00
- Children under 3 years old: FREE
5. How much to rent huts for a day trip?
Day visitors can rent out beachfront huts/cabanas on a first come, first served basis.
- Blue Tents (good for 4-6 persons) PhP 1,500.00
- Small Acacia Huts (good for 8-10 persons) PhP 3,500.00
- Big Acacia Huts (good for 10-15 persons) PhP 4,500.00
- Wishing Well (good for 8-10 persons) PhP 2,000.00
6. How big and how deep are the swimming pools?
- Nestea Pool (near Café Caballero): 225 sqm, 6 ft deep
- Kiddie pool: 50 sqm, 3 ft deep
- Beach Entry Pool: 360 sqm, 4.5 ft deep
7. What are the pools’ operating hours?
Pools can be used from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
8. What hours can we swim in the beach?
6:00 am until 6:00 pm
9. What are the hours of the Sports Center and what can we do there?
The Sports Center is open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Billiards PhP 200 per hour
- Darts PhP 200 per hour
- Table Tennis PhP 200 per hour
10. What beds are available per type of room?
Type of room Bed set-up
|Deluxe Room||1 double size bed & 1 single bed|
|Deluxe Suite||1 queen size bed|
|Sunset Studio||1 double size bed|
|Sunset Room||1 double size bed & 1 bunk bed|
|Family room||1 queen size bed & 1 double size bed|
|Superior Family||1 queen size bed|
1 double size bed
2 single beds
|Octagon Villa||2 queen size beds & 1 day bed|
|Water Villa||2 queen size beds|
|Beach House||1 king size bed & 1 pullout sofa|
11. Does the resort have elevators?
No, the resort does not have elevators. Guests must use the stairs. The Deluxe Suites, Family Rooms, and Superior Family Rooms are located on the third floor.
- Standard check-in time: 2:00 pm. Check-out time: 12:00 nn
- Check-out after 12:00 nn is subject to charge of one day’s rate.
- Bringing of food and beverages into the hotel is not allowed. However, special requests may be arranged prior to arrival, subject to corkage fees.
Corkage fees: Beverages:- Beer (local or imported) – PhP 110.00 per small bottle/can or PhP 1,800 per case
– Soda /Soft drink – PhP 60.00 per small bottle /can or PhP 100 per liter
– Standard liquor (local & Imported) – PhP 1.00/ML
– Premium liquor (local or imported) – PhP 1.50/ML
– Super Premium liquor (local or imported) – PhP 3.50/ML
Food: PhP 400.00 per person/meal
SMOKING/VAPING IS PROHIBITED IN ALL ROOMS. GUESTS MAY SMOKE/VAPE AT THE DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA. ANY VIOLATION WILL BE CHARGED PhP 5,000.00 PER DAY.
- Swimming pools are open from 8:00 am until 9:00 pm only. Proper swimwear is required. Wearing of jeans, non-swimming shorts, or shirts (short or cut sleeves) and immodest apparel will not be allowed.
- No horseplaying shall be allowed in the swimming pool and around the swimming pool area.
- No guest shall be allowed to swim in the pool while intoxicated.
- No excessive noise or loud music allowed after 10:00 pm.
- Pets are not allowed inside the rooms, swimming pools, and restaurant area. Pet Lodge accommodation is available and is PhP 1,100.00 per pet, per night. Pet should have a leash, its own food, food bowls, and other necessary belongings such as pet bed, blanket, etc.. (Pet Lodge slots are limited and should be booked in advance).
- All forms of deadly and concealed weapons are not allowed inside the hotel/resort premises, including illegal drugs and paraphernalia.
- Hotel guests will not be allowed to go outside the resort/hotel premises after 9:00 pm without the proper authorization from the Group Organizer (if part of a company) and Hotel Management for safety reasons.
- The Management shall not be held liable for any loss of personal belongings, valuables, and other personal effects left unattended while inside the hotel/resort premises.
- Damage and/or theft of hotel property
- Guests are liable for any damage caused (whether by deliberate, negligent, or reckless act) to the room(s), hotel’s premises, or property caused by his/her or any person in his/her party — whether or not at the hotel — during your stay. The Hotel reserves the right to retain the credit card and/or debit card details as presented at registration and charge or debit the credit/debit card such amounts as it shall, in its sole discretion, deem necessary to compensate or make good the cost or expenses incurred. Including and without limitation for all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, etc..
- Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishings, and equipment including the removal of electronic equipment, towels, art work, etc. will be charged at 100% of the full and new replacement value. Any damage to hotel property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for each particular room. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest.
- Damage to Mattress, Linens, and Beddings
- Damage to mattresses and linens including towels, mattress pads, sheets, bedspreads, blankets resulting from the use of body oils, make-up, shoe-polish, etc. will result in a charge for the special cleaning, repair, or replacement of the damaged item. This will be charged at 100% of the full and new replacement value. Upon check-out of the room, towels and other linens provided in the room set-up must be left in the respective rooms based on the number of occupants. Otherwise, guest will be charged accordingly.
- Stained or lost towels will be charged PhP 700.00.
- No Cooking / Cooking Appliances.
- Preparation of food in guest rooms using any type of cooking appliance is prohibited. The hotel will confiscate any cooking equipment. The hotel reserves the right to impose a minimum fee of PhP 1,500.00 for violation.