The MATABUNGKAY BEACH HOTEL ( the “ Hotel “ ) recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data and respects your privacy, thereby treating all your personal information as confidential.
This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information in compliance with the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 ( R.A. 10173 ). It describes how we collect, protect and manage information from you through our information systems, processes, our social media pages and our website.
The Hotel values data privacy rights. We limit our collection, use and retention of the data to the specific information we need for legitimate purposes to administer our business while providing you with quality service.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data in this policy refers to personal information which we, in the process of providing you with a particular service, may ask you to voluntarily supply us.
In the ordinary course of business, the Hotel may collect your personal data such as your name, phone number, gender, marital status, age, health or education and other personal information which we deem necessary. The Hotel shall ensure that the consent of data subjects is properly obtained.
DATA USAGE, STORAGE, RETENTION, ACCESS, AND DISCLOSURE
The Hotel shall ensure that usage, storage, retention, access, and disclosure of personal information collected shall be done in accordance with the Data Privacy Act. We will not disclose your personal information without your consent or in any circumstance not authorized by law or any valid order of a Court or government agency.
The Hotel will not maintain personal data for a period longer than necessary and/or proportionate to the purposes or intent for which that data is collected.
DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS
As provided under the Data Privacy Act, the data subject is entitled to:
The right to be informed. As a data subject, you have the right to be informed that your personal data will be, are being, or were collected and processed; The right to access. This is the right to find out whether an organization holds any personal data about you and if so, gain reasonable access to them; The right to object. You can exercise your right to object if the personal data processing involved is based on consent or on legitimate interest. In case there is any change or amendment to the information previously given to you, you should be notified and given an opportunity to withhold consent; The right to erasure or blocking. Under the law, you have the right to suspend, withdraw, or order the blocking or removal or destruction of your personal data; The right to damages. You may claim compensation if you suffered damages due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data. The right to file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission if any of your data rights have been violated; The right to rectify or correct any information that you believe is inaccurate; and The right to data portability. The right assures that you remain in full control of your data. Data portability allows you to obtain and electronically move, copy or transfer your dana in a secure manner, for further use.
CHANGES IN POLICY
The Hotel may modify this policy from time to time, and it will be posted in our website. Any changes will become effective upon posting of the revised policy on the website. Use of the website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised policy in effect.
Booking Terms & Conditions/Refund Policies
1. A 30% NON-REFUNDABLE down payment of the total amount of stay is required for a guaranteed reservation and may be paid through the following ways: credit card payment, bank transfer or cash bank deposit. The down payment is non-refundable.
2. Cancellation/No-Show: If guest would like to cancel his/her reservation or a no show, then the down payment (30% of the total amount of stay) will charged or forfeited.
3. Force Majeure: In case of force majeure (from either side, such as acts of God, terrorist attacks, epidemics, pandemics like COVID-19) down payment is re-bookable, but must call us and a formal notice sent thru our email at email@example.com least 24-48hours before check-in date or case to case basis.
4. Check-in time is at 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 NN. Early check-in from 8AM-11:59AM has (50% of the published room rate is charge) while late check-out from 1:01PM-6PM (50% of the published room rate is charge).
5.Pets are not allowed inside the rooms, swimming pools, and restaurant area. Pet Lodge accommodation is available and is PhP 1,100.00 per pet, per night. Pet should have a leash, its own food, food bowls, and other necessary belongings such as pet bed, blanket, etc.. (Pet Lodge slots are limited and should be booked in advance).
ONLY BOTTLED WATER AND JUNK FOODS MAY BE BROUGHT INSIDE THE RESORT CORKAGE-FREE. OTHER THAN THESE, CORKAGE WILL BE APPLIED AS FOLLOWS:
Food: PhP 400.00 per person/meal
– Beer (local or imported) – PhP 110 per small bottle/can or PhP1,800per case
– Soda /Soft drink – PhP60 per small bottle /can or Php100 per liter
– Standard liquor (local & Imported) – PhP 1.00/ML
– Premium liquor (local or imported) – PhP 1.50/ML
– Super Premium liquor (local or imported) – PhP 3.50/ML
SMOKING/VAPING IS PROHIBITED IN ALL ROOMS. GUESTS MAY SMOKE/VAPE AT THE DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA. ANY VIOLATION WILL BE CHARGED P5,000.00 PER DAY.
|FACILITIES & AMENITIES:
∙ Use of 350-meter beach & swimming pool (Adult Pool & Kiddie Pool). Proper swimwear required.
∙ Use of following recreational facilities basketball, volleyball, and badminton courts; giant chess board, and Mahjong set available with minimal rental fee.
|OTHER RECREATIONAL FACILITIES:
∙ SPORTS CENTER – Billiard tables, table tennis, and dart boards available with minimal rental fee.
∙ WATER SPORTS FACILITIES – Scuba Diving (concessionaire operated, CASH BASIS ONLY), motor boat, speed boat, bamboo beach raft (balsa), kayak, fishing rod, mask & snorkel available with minimal rental fee and can be arranged for upon check-in at the Front Office.